Jump to content

unused donations from previous years

sikandar azam

Recommended Posts

HI @sikandar azam, please follow this procedure:

1 - In the "Left side menu on the Interview tab", select "Interview setup".

2- In the screen on your right, go to the "Common tax deductions" and then in "Donations or gifts carried forward", click on the (+) sign next to "Federal donations or gifts carried forward". 

3-Choose the type and the year of the donation and enter the amount

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We would like to file more than 200 returns for our senior in senior home. Can someone please advise which Ufile software we should use and from where we can buy it.

Since last one and half month I am trying to contact UFile but not getting any response.

Thank you,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...