Jump to content

Filing a professionnal training receipt


Recommended Posts


My spouse is a physiotherapist and paid (out of pocket) for a professional training during the course of the year. I am trying to figure out how to file the training, we have an official receipt from the OPPQ, but they do not provide the R8 ou T2022 statement that seems to be required in the system in the tuition fees section.

Any help would be appreciated.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's the thing, it is recognized and the OPPQ does require yearly training, so in order to be able to practice, you need to do your training quota. That's the part that was confusing me at the beginning, it's not an employer requirement per say, so I assumed I could fill it in the first category (to allow practice the profession). 

My spouse's colleagues all claim their tuitions fee not covered by the employer, in my case, it's the first time in 10+ years that the employer of my spouse does not cover this stuff due to a change of employer and the covid context. 

I'll revalidate everything, but if it checks out, I would need to fill the box 26 of T2202. 

Thanks for the info

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...