Français

Where to report T4/Releve 1 information slips for Qc residents working outside of Quebec

JacP

As a Quebec resident working in Ontario, I have a Releve 1 information slip to report taxable benefit income on the Quebec tax return, premiums paid to private health care plan and also, Quebec income tax deducted at source.

I see there is a T4 working outside of Quebec but it does not have the Releve 1 boxes to complete.

Where am I suppose to report this information slip?

• 2 weeks later...

So I tried to netfile and the following message appears:

"Cannot currently netfile the federal return:

The total of your PPIP insurable earnings exceeds $2,200 and you have no PPIP premiums (T4 box 55).

An entry is required on field 31205 or Schedule 10 field 54388 should be less than $2,000."

I have no PPIP insurable earnings and the amount over $2,000 is referring to the employer paid premiums to a private health plan (releve 1 that I inputted under T4 with QPP contributions as indicated in previous response).  Guidance please.  Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 6:38 PM, Nawal said:

Hi @JacP, Please follow the steps below:

... please return to the "Left- side menu on the Interview tab", select "T4 - Statement of remuneration paid (RL-1) with QPP contributions", and enter the data that appear on the RL-1 slip.

Does anyone know where to find "T4 - Statement of remuneration paid (RL-1) with QPP contributions". The option does not appear in the left side menu for me. THanks!