Jump to content

Change in SIN Number | Where to update SIN Number


Recommended Posts

I recently became a PR in Canada. I was previously on a work permit. So my SIN number has changed. 

Is it sufficient to change it under the "Identification" section of the UFile interface or do I have to create a whole new account in order to file my tax returns?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...