Jump to content

Entered amount on wrong line and have to refile to fix error


Recommended Posts

Hi - I got a reassessment from CRA stating I owed money - I entered an amount in the T4 section instead of the T4A section. However, when CRA reassessed they entered the same amount twice! They left the amount in the T4 section and added it again in the T4A section!! I need to submit an amended filing to remove that amount from the T4 section and put it in the T4A section. Do I do this through Ufile or on the CRA website? I would feel it would be easier to do it through Ufile. I am petrified because this has never happened to me and I have been told CRA NEVER admits any mistakes and will not rectify anything. Please help - been crying for 5 days straight. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...