Français

Error message Feb 21 2022

lchristie016

Hello! Is anyone getting this error message when trying to file this am?

The Canada Revenue Agency's electronic submission service for tax year 2021 will open on February 21, 2022. Please return on or after that date to file. If you are also filing a Quebec return, the NetFile Québec service will open on February 21, 2022.

Iam using the online versions and have not had any issues previously. This shows on all 3 files Iam trying to submit!

technical support has not replied to me

thanks! 

16 minutes ago, lchristie016 said:

Hello! Is anyone getting this error message when trying to file this am?

The Canada Revenue Agency's electronic submission service for tax year 2021 will open on February 21, 2022. Please return on or after that date to file. If you are also filing a Quebec return, the NetFile Québec service will open on February 21, 2022.

Iam using the online versions and have not had any issues previously. This shows on all 3 files Iam trying to submit!

technical support has not replied to me

thanks! 

I am going nuts!  This has been going all morning, I don't even know what to correct anymore.  Also charged me 3 times by now.

Cannot submit 2021.

I am pretty sure the system works, because I submitted prior year today.

Haven't received any reply through help@ufile.ca until now either.

AS far as already paid for UFile earlier....had same situation last year as 2021 file comes up with PAY Now....ignore...after much back and forth with emails last year...they said just ignore it.....and I did and filed no problem...it's there again this year......just ignore....No I have not been able to file yet this am as They keep saying wait till Feb 21....Oh well...I'm sure it will get worked out !

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I still cannot use NETFILE because of the following error:

"The Canada Revenue Agency's electronic submission service for tax year 2021 will open on February 21, 2022. Please return on or after that date to file. If you are also filing a Quebec return, the NetFile Québec service will open on February 21, 2022."

It seem like updater doesn't work too. 

Please help! Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...