Français

T2209 Error?

Shawn42

On Federal Form T2209, Line 3 is supposed to be populated with the lesser of Lines 1 or 2. I have non-zero values in both Lines 1 and 2, but there is no value in Line 3. The result is that I miss claiming my Federal Foreign Tax Credit. The provincial form and calculation work fine, and this worked in 2020. Is there an error, or am I missing something?

I've attached a screenshot illustrating the error.

Thanks.

Fed Foreign Tax Credit Error.jpg

Apparently no one else has discovered this problem. I also phoned Ufile, and their agent said they'd look into it and get back to me in a day - that was three days ago. Feels like this is a programming bug as the agent confirmed that my data was entered correctly.

• 1 year later...
On 3/7/2022 at 12:45 AM, Shawn42 said:

On Federal Form T2209, Line 3 is supposed to be populated with the lesser of Lines 1 or 2. I have non-zero values in both Lines 1 and 2, but there is no value in Line 3. The result is that I miss claiming my Federal Foreign Tax Credit. The provincial form and calculation work fine, and this worked in 2020. Is there an error, or am I missing something?

I've attached a screenshot illustrating the error.

Thanks.

Fed Foreign Tax Credit Error.jpg

Really if you run into problems, don't give up; you can always acquire assistance from experts at https://www.programmingassignment.net/services/assembly-language-homework-help/ . They promise top-notch work and can help with any assembly language assignment issue. This is a fantastic technique to save time and approach academic projects with assurance. Working with experts can also help you broaden your programming knowledge and learn new things.  

I've had this before, it's actually a technical failure, then it all worked out.

• 11 months later...