Jump to content
Français

Rental Expenses


CGill
 Share

Recommended Posts

We have a cottage that we rent out 25% of the year, the other 75% is for personal use. I state on the interview that 75% is for personal use. The problem is is that Ufile then attributes 75% of all expenses as personal expenses. Some expenses are strictly for the rental such as Management and administration fees which I pay to Airbnb. How Do I make Ufile to deduct 100% of these fees from my gross rental income?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...