Jump to content

Moving Expense


Recommended Posts


I have some moving expenses but I don't know where to claim in ufile (windows). Stuff like Transporation of car, moving supplies (bubble warp, tape and etc)

All I see is "transportation and storage costs for household effects"

Do I add everything up and add it there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...