Jump to content

Over contributions of CPP and EI

Recommended Posts

I have changed my job last year and both company deducted CPP and EI, which I noted when combined two T4 slips. How to get refund excess contribution. Is there any provision in ufile to claim refund or any other way can get refund?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...