Jump to content

How to fix RRSP over contribiution


Recommended Posts

I had an over contribution to my RRSP on my Notice of Assessment. I withdrew some RRSP to erase this over contribution with withholding tax paid. To make his deduction on RRSP refund in Ufile return I need to fill out form T746. Could not find form T746 in Ufile. Is there a form T746in UFilie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...