Jump to content

How to Enter US Form 1042-S - Supposed to Go on Line 12100 - How to Find Line 12100?


Recommended Posts

Basically the title.  Through my employer, I buy US stock in the company.  I received a US 1042-S form, and according to CRA, I am supposed to enter this on line 12100.  I can't figure out how to get to line 12100.  Where does it appear?  Note that I did not and will not receive any Canadian T-slip pertaining to this foreign income.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...