Français

Ontario Trillium Benefit - ON-BEN Application

Fiechung

I am a senior but not yet apply for OAS. I have an issue regarding the UFile warning message as below:

"Based on your family income and according to your family situation, UFile has determined that you MIGHT be eligible for some of the OTB benefits that are claimed on the ON-BEN forms. You may define your applicable claims in the ON-BEN Application page and enter the data pertaining to your principal residence in the relevant ON-BEN Declaration pages to enable UFile to perform the calculation of the estimated Ontario Trillium Benefit and the Ontario Senior Homeowner’s Property Tax Grant”

I input all the forms such as: ON-BEN Application for tax credits & declaration, ON-BEN Property Tax paid (owner) $6300  & ON-BEN Home energy costs for 2800, but I can’t fix  the  warning message. 

FYI, 2020 my adjusted family income is about $39,000 and I entitle OTB $1500 plus OSHPTG $500.  This year my family income is about 40,000, and expect the similar benefit $2000 but UFile shows zero on Ontario Trillium calculation after running the PDF file.  Is it something I miss or software problem because no such warning message shown in 2020 the last year UFile?

Appreciate your assistance.

I spent hours to deleted all forms and input data manually for both my wife and my account.  Now it works.  OTB calculation sheet shows about $1228 benefit which will be paid me by 12 months based on adjusted family income 44k. 

I don't know the reason for this bug.  I even consider to re-install the software to another notebook if the manual input don't work