Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I was given a NR4 statement, I am a canadian resident but it was from a small settlement from an investment company. It it only for 60$ gross income and income tax was withheld. It has information in boxes 10-17 and is an income code 43.  How do I file this on taxes on ufile?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...