Jump to content

Rental income


Recommended Posts


I have rental income from a property in the USA but I did not have to pay taxes because of previous year losses

My question is how to report this losses in U file .Do I have to paid taxes to CRA even if I did not in the States?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...