Jump to content

childcare expenses lower income


Recommended Posts

have an RL19 - Versements anticipes de credit d'impots in my name. 

I have added it under "Other information Slips" under my name. 

I then get an issue with "Child Care expenses must normally, by law, be 
claimed by the spouse earbubg the lower income. However, certain special 
situations enable the spouse with the higher income to make the claim. 
Click here to enter data regarding these special situtations. 

The issue is that i cannot find a place to move the expenses over and 
Quebec Revenue agency said I cannot change the income from Myself to my 

My wife is also actually the lower income earner and I cannot find a way 
to transfer the expenses to her but keep the income. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...