Français

I have already purchased UFile online for 2021, but it is asking for payment again

RickR

When selecting "Net file" for my wife, I receive this message: "Ready to pay?" asking me to pay for UFile.  I was able to successfully submit returns to CRA for both myself and my son, but NOT my wife.

I have already purchased "UFile Premium - Personal income tax (T1) return 2021 - Family head + 2 Dependants" on Nov 29, 2021.  Why is UFile asking me to pay again?  How can I submit my wife's return to CRA?

Thanks

On 4/20/2022 at 8:02 PM, RickR said:

When selecting "Net file" for my wife, I receive this message: "Ready to pay?" asking me to pay for UFile.  I was able to successfully submit returns to CRA for both myself and my son, but NOT my wife.

I have already purchased "UFile Premium - Personal income tax (T1) return 2021 - Family head + 2 Dependants" on Nov 29, 2021.  Why is UFile asking me to pay again?  How can I submit my wife's return to CRA?

Thanks

you may have to pay $13 for spouse...see below ufile price

You will find below UFile ONLINE 2021 prices:
1) Individual return for UFile ONLINE
Family head + 2 Dependants - $ 19.95+ taxes

2) Family return for UFile ONLINE
Family head + Spouse + 2 Dependant - $ 32.95 + taxes [($19.95 (FH) + $13 (SP) + taxes]

NOTE: Under the CRA restriction, the spouse cannot be considered a dependent.
$ 7 - Each dependent who must send their returns to the government.

Edited by rodfile
corrected spouse amount to $13