Jump to content

Where to report Capital Cost Allowance for Home Office Equipment

Recommended Posts

Hi,  I was required to purchase a new computer so that I could work from home.  I have read that this falls under the Capital Cost Allowance, but must be reported as it depreciates.  Where do I report this?  The only section that I can find is for Capital Expenses which have been sold, or under business income. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...