Jump to content

How to revise submitted tax return


Recommended Posts

  1. In the "Left-side menu on the Interview tab", click on "Interview setup".
  2. On the page that appears to the right, scroll down to the "Other topics" section, check the box for "Adjustment request for a tax return that has been filed" and click "Next" at the bottom of the page.

(From Dr. Google - I've going to try it and see what happens)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just did it.

You have to wait until your NOA has been issued, and for some things, you can do it right from your CRA "My Account".  That's what I did and it was super-easy and I didn't have to send anything in, or wait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...