Jump to content


Recommended Posts

A taxpayer is trying to claim the line 30450 Canada caregiver amount for an infirm adult child over age 18 WHO DOES NOT LIVE WITH THE TAXPAYER.   I set up the adult child as a “dependant”, but the program assumes the dependant lives at the same address as the taxpayer.  Then Ufile allows amounts under lines 30400 and 30425 and nothing for line 30450.  This is incorrect as the adult child doesn’t live with the taxpayer.  I can’t figure out how to get file to allow a line 30450 deduction in this case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...