Français

Help with Identification error on Warning review

TammyUSAGI

I am having trouble understanding the error. I got the message below on my review page as a warning, however, all dependent information is filled.. I have no idea how to correct this. Please help

You did not complete the fields that confirm your identity. This tax return cannot be filed.

Make sure that you have completed the Identification page.

Hello TammyUSAGI,

When you first start a new file in UFILE, you must fill in the requested  personal information.  To rectify this, go back to the "Interview" section, Tab #2.

On the left side of the screen, click on the very first item called the "Identification " page.  Make sure you have filled in all the blanks. The error message should disappear. 

Hello TammyUSAGI,

It is possible that you added an additional person to your file in error. Click on the Interview section (tab #2) and see how many little people shadows you have in the upper horizontal bar. If you have more than you should have, click on the extra shadow and then click on "delete selected" toward the end of the upper horizontal bar.  This will delete the additional file.  This action cannot be undone.

If this does not resolve the error message, then please contact our office at 1-888-633-8414 or email us at help@ufile.ca