Jump to content

Carryback -- s. 50(1) bankruptcy loss

Recommended Posts

I wish to claim a s. 50(1) loss (worthless share because the company went bankrupt).

In order to claim this loss, do I enter the amount under "losses of prior years, carrybacks...loss carryback" tab and then submit the supporting documents to the CRA?

Thank you for the assistance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...