Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I entered a wrong amount for my T2125 as shown in my T4A slips which prevented me from filing electronically. But even after making the correction, I still get the same error message. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...