Jump to content

Claiming Additional Federal Amount for Spouse with physical disability


Recommended Posts

Hi.  New to the forum.  

It is unclear how or where I need to enter the amounts to complete Schedule 5 for claiming a caregiver amount for my wife. 

It states I may be entitled to claim: "both of the following amounts - $2350 in the calculation of Line 30300 and up to $7525 on line 30425. "

How do I enter this into ufile.  I cant find the applicable fields in the interview tabs to set this up.  Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

My wife has low income below the Basic Personal Amount.   


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...