Jump to content

Adding daughter in law and changing status of my son from Single to married


Recommended Posts

I can not change my son status from Single to married and have his wife included in his return. We have been filing as a family earlier and my son is in dependent. Do not know how to update the 

My son and his wife 

Rest of the family,  Thanks for hep 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...