Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Received a 1042-S from Twitch earned from subscriptions/donations. Was looking online and it says to file under Foreign Interests/Dividends, but doesn't seem right as it isn't a dividend or interest. Was wondering how to file a 1042-S for Twitch? 




Thank you




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...