Jump to content

how to claim childcare expense as higher income earning spouse


Recommended Posts


i was trying to claim the childcare expense (daycares), and i am the higher earning spouse.

i listed separation, for 16 weeks, and also only showing the "net income" level detail for my spouse.

but it's saying to me that i am unable to claim the childcare cost- any ideas what i need to do to be able to claim?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...