Français

Calculation of CCA in Area A different than amount being reported in box 9936

Fishman

I have several rental properties and up until 2021 the number calculated for CCA in Area A was carried to box #9936.  However, last year and again this year a different number is being reported in Area A and box 9936 for the 2 properties.  For example, in 2021 area A calculated CCA at $2,167.21 but $2,147.09 was reported in box 9936, a difference of $20.12.  I reported a profit so it wasn't adjusted because it would have resulted in a loss.  For the same property in 2022 area A calculated CCA to be $1,120.63 whereas $1,081.19 was reported in box 9936, a difference of $39.44.  Again, reporting a profit for this property and an overall profit for all properties.  

Any help is much appreciated.  

I have a similar problem regarding the rental statement.  Area A does not complete the calculation.  Column 17 (%) does not multiply by Column 16 (base amount).  When calculating properly it should enter in to Column 18 and subsequently enter in to Line 9936.  I did have an amount in Column 18 but it was the wrong amount previously and it did not transfer to Line 9936  I see many complaints stating that Column 18 does not transfer to Line 9936 but have not seen a resolution.  Can anyone give me advice?