Jump to content

Camp fees for dependant no rl 24

Recommended Posts

Camp fees for dependant no rl 24

i received a receipt from my children’s summer camp. It has a NEQ number on it but is not an rl 24. When I enter the amount in expenses under childcare it will not allow me to submit my return as the amounts do no correlate to what provincial documents were received in my my account.

anyone know where I should submit this expense?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Kristenh,

A children's summer camp should provide a RL-24 for the expenses you paid. 

The program will not prevent you from NetFIling. What is the error code from Revenu Québec? 
Please contact the summer camp and request a copy of the RL-24. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...