Jump to content

Taxable benefits in Quebec only

Recommended Posts

Where do I report taxable benefits (health and dental premiums paid by employer) only on the Quebec tax return? My employer is in Ontario. I live and work from home in Quebec. These taxable benefits are not included on the T4 issued by my employer because they are not considered taxable in Ontario. However, my employer has given me a letter stating I must self report them on my Quebec return. I cannot figure out which Quebec form to use, or where to report them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...