Jump to content

Form T1135 I own $250k+ BTC but not foreign stored (I have it on my hdwr wallet) - do I need to submit T1135?

Recommended Posts

What if I own over $250,000 CAD worth of BTC stored in my Hardware Wallet and physically stored in Canada?
Do I still need to submit a T1135?
I cannot see which section in PART B of T1135 applies to that scenario.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


If you are not sure, please call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. 

Our role as a software company is to assist users with the use of the software. Your question relates to a tax question which is best answered by either the CRA or a CPA specializing in tax matters.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...