Jump to content

change of resdience


Recommended Posts

I moved last year from Quebec to Ontario. My employer stayed the same and my location of employment ( ontario) stayed the same as well.I requested to withhold extra taxes for Quebec and therefore got an RL1. How do I enter this information into ufile?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

My understanding is that the only data showing in your RL-1 is the amount of Quebec tax withheld in Box E.

If you try to enter the data in a T4 income earned in Quebec you will get error messages.


Use a T4A page instead (in the pension group).

Enter the Quebec tax in Box RL-1 box E.


Verify your results.

The Quebec tax withheld is added in Line 437.

Details for Line 437 are shown in the Worksheet (Federal) of your Return package.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...