Français

T4A amount in Box 020 must also be reported?

JohnM

1. I entered the T4A amount of box 020 into the T2125  as self employment income and get a warning message saying it must also be entered in the corresponding business as self employment income. 

2. The program tells me my phone number entered is invalid and has not been considered by UFile despite trying it as directed by the software. What does this mean and how can it be corrected?

Thanks in advance for the help

I finally found the earlier post advising we check both pension income and self-employment income in the initial interview section and place the box 020 amount in both places for the T4A. 

it seems simple but it is confusing at best.

Now please tell me how to correct the phone number issue stated above?

Thanks

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 5:49 PM, JohnM said:

I finally found the earlier post advising we check both pension income and self-employment income in the initial interview section and place the box 020 amount in both places for the T4A. 

it seems simple but it is confusing at best.

Now please tell me how to correct the phone number issue stated above?

Thanks

I have the same problem with the telephone number. I tried it many ways, including copying a telephone number that was accepted on another return. The system will not allow me to netfile. I have opened a ticket with support. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Support responded and was able to help. I had not put a telephone number in the spouse's identification section as he is deceased. The system requires telephone number for both spouses to generate a return. I entered the wife's number and everything worked.

Hopefully this helps someone with the same problem.

Archived