Jump to content

Selling class 10 vehicle, purchased class 10.1


Recommended Posts

Hi, I am completely lost. I sold my class 10 vehicle on trade in for a class 10.1 in 2019.

How do I do this, considering class 10.1 is different and not many of the examples I see where its a 10 replacing a 10.

Also, to make things more complicated, the trade in was higher than the depreciated value at the end of 2018. So is that a capital gain?

Have wasted too much time on the phone with CRA all week. I got conflicting information, nobody over there was any help which surprises me because in the past I was always able to get help fast over the phone. 



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...