Jump to content

Mutual fund in US


Recommended Posts


I have some mutual fund in US and a company investing on my behalf. They recently issued Schedule K-1 (Form 1065) but I am not sure where to enter the capital gain. Is this in the foreign income section >>> Capital gain, mutual fund etc? would it be enough to fill the "proceed of disposition" field only? I do not have any details of transactions.

Thank you,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...