Jump to content

Where to enter capital gain after selling house?


Recommended Posts

  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Nawal, I have a question about your 4th line instruction: 

"4. On the page appearing to your right, click on the plus sign "+" icon to the right of the line "Personal use property (Including the principal residence)"."

I thought we should + (add) the "Real estate, depreciable property, and other properties" form. I was thinking the "Personal use property" form was for something like a cottage? 

Can you explain the difference? Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...