Jump to content

Using Spouse present SIN for 2018


Recommended Posts

I am currently filing income taxes for both 2018 and 2019.


My spouse immigrated to Canada in 2018 and therefore did not yet have a SIN. However in February 2019 he received his Working Permit along with his SIN.

Can I include his SIN in our 2018 report so that we may file using Netfile for our Provincial (Quebec) claim even though he did not have any income in 2018?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...