Jump to content

editing caryforward amounts and prior year comparatives

Recommended Posts

Hi peteralpaugh@yahoo.com, to report your informations from 2018 on the 2019 joint file, you will have to do it manually, by clicking on "Interview setup", then select the group "Carryforward amounts and prior year informations". Then select "Prior year information" and click on the "+" sign to add the amounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...