Jump to content

Pat Gain


Recommended Posts

Hi PatrickGain, you have to activate the Refile mode first. Go to "Netfile" and click on "Federal submission" then all the way down the page, click on "CRA Refile" and then make the changes on step 2 "Interview". Comme back to step 5 "Netfile" to refile. If you've already changed the data before activating the Refile mode, you will have to wait for the Notice of Assessment before sending an amended tax return.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...