Français

T5008 Entries limit

Varadero2018

Hello, anyone knows the work around a hard limit by U file for only 100 entries under T5008? If one has performed 107 transactions with securities per fiscal year? If U file does not support this functionality, what other Canadian Tax Platforms do? Thank you. (Hope U file comes up with resolution fast, was a loyal customer for the last 9 years)

• 2 weeks later...

What is the max amount of T5008 slips can you upload?

I have uploaded 200 T5008 slips with no issues . The help desk is saying i can only upload 50 slips. I donot understand the difference.

In my case will the software work properly ?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2021 at 5:46 PM, Varadero2018 said:

Hello, anyone knows the work around a hard limit by U file for only 100 entries under T5008? If one has performed 107 transactions with securities per fiscal year? If U file does not support this functionality, what other Canadian Tax Platforms do? Thank you. (Hope U file comes up with resolution fast, was a loyal customer for the last 9 years)

I read that it was 500.

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, Denis K said:

Hi @Varadero2018,

If you have sereral T5008 statements, you can simply enter the total amounts under one or less page.

Thank you,

Nice to say for Canadian T5008s for when you have $USD, the exchange rates vary by line item and summarizing them may result in less than optimum or questionable results.  Note that I tried to autoload from CRA. Not sure where the issue is but UFILE indicated that there were too many to upload.  I thought my days of manual entry were over.  arghhhh!!!