Jump to content

foreign rental income capital cost allowance


Recommended Posts

Hello again Sarahlee

Class 1 as per the guide   https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/sole-proprietorships-partnerships/report-business-income-expenses/claiming-capital-cost-allowance/classes-depreciable-property.html

Also you need to determine the value of the land separate from the building. You can only claim CCA on the building portion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...