Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rolling over from one year end to another

Barry H

Recommended Posts

Hi @Barry H You are able to do that if you use Ufile Online.
When you want to switch to another year go to "Settings" (right side on top of your screen) and select "Save and close". After that select " Launch "  on right side of year of tax year you want to open. Thank's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...