Jump to content

T1161 slip


Recommended Posts


I've emigrated form Canada and I own a property.  I am required to include a T1161 (T1161 List of Properties by an Emigrant of Canada) and it is a supported form listed from Ufile

I seem to be unable to generate one after entering my information properly in the interview section of emigration.

Does anyone know how to generate this form?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

No, unfortunately Form T1161 is not supported by UFile. I would be interested in knowing where you were lead to believe that it was? Thank you kindly - George Hiotis (QA Manager of UFile). 

With respect to how to generate any form in UFile all you need to do is type the form's number (i.e. T1161) in ? search bar and it will provide a table with links to the data entry required to generate the form. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...