Jump to content


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Robert, if a T5 Slip was issued to your name without your SIN on it you should contact the CRA to ensure they have it on your account. The only place in UFile where you need to report your SIN is on the identification page of your interview. 

George Hiotis QA Manager UFile.ca

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...