Français

Registering for the GST

Polina

Hello

I need help, i get the Warnings 

What I need to do?

blank.gif

Registering for the GST

The gross business income is greater than $ 30,000 and there is no GST tax registration number entered. You may be required to register for the GST depending on the goods or services sold.

blank.gif

Registering for the QST

The gross business income is greater than $ 30,000 and there is no PST tax registration number entered. You may be required to register for the PST depending on the goods or services sold.

Hello Polina,

This is only warning / reminder that may need to register with the CRA.  Please contact the CRA.

GST small supplier 
Who is a small supplier?
Definition of small supplier
ss 148(1)
1.  A person is a small supplier during any particular calendar quarter and the following month if the total value of the consideration for world-wide taxable supplies, including zero-rated supplies, made by the person (or an associate of the person at the beginning of the particular calendar quarter) that became due, or was paid without becoming due, in the previous four calendar quarters does not exceed $30,000 or, where the person is a public service body, $50,000. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/publications/2-2/small-suppliers.html#P51_1137