Français

Lost Access to previous years submissions.

Ufile asked  me to change my login to my email address and a new password.  When I did this I lost access to all my previous files.  I had to submit this year's data all over again like it was my first time..  I contacted help and they can see the files under my previous name but I cannot.  I am currently in a discrepancy with the CRA  and need last 2 year's information that was sent.  Can anyone help me access my older data on Ufile.

Hello Marsha

UFile will never delete the data (tax year files) in UFile ONLINE.  If you changed your username, on the account, they should still appear.  If you created a new username, on the account, then they will remain with the previous username and only new data (tax year files) will be added.

Please contact UFile Support so we may review the file confidentially. Please include above note.
Please open a request ticket on-line at https://www.ufile.ca/contact/contact-us
For telephone support, please call: 514-733-8414 or 1-888-633-8414  (M-F 900 - 1700 ET)