Français

UFile cannot claim a deduction for the child care expenses you entered.

DKOVACS

I have completed filling in my taxes but receiving this error:

UFile cannot claim a deduction for the child care expenses you entered.

I have 2 children in child care which I entered into their own profiles but the system is not allowing me to proceed and file my taxes. I am not getting any assistance by email and on hold for an hour and the system hangs up. 

Hi DKOVACS,

If you use UFile ONLINE (Web), to get help, please follow the procedure below:

1. Click on "Help" menu from the top-right corner.
2. Click on the online application form ''Support request form'';
3. Complete the page by answering all the questions and describe in detail the issue that you are experiencing;
4. If you already wrote to us, please specify the request number (UFnnnnnn) and check the box "Check to authorize UFile ONLINE to VIEW your tax file".
5. Finally, click "Submit request".

If you use UFile for Windows (the CD-Rom or the downloadable version), please follow these steps:

1. Click on "Help" menu from the top-right corner;
2. Choose the option "Support assistant" and click twice "Next", to advance to page 3;
3. Enter your email address;
4. In the drop-down menu, select the most relevant category;
5. Describe your problem in details in the following box;
6. If you already wrote to us, please specify the request number (UBnnnnnnn) and tick the box "Do you want to send your tax file as an anonymous file";
7. Finally, click "Submit request".

Please also note that will first receive an automated answer suggesting links that might answer your question. It is necessary to reply to this initial email to receive further assistance from one of our agents. The members of our team will respond as soon as possible.

Archived