Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hi Katpassey,

You can open one form T2125 Self-employed business income for each business in UFile, on beside you can use an excel sheet as a draft to determine the total of expenses related to Home office expenses, then split these expenses in percentage according to the income of each business.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...