Jump to content

Where to enter

Bill Luey

Recommended Posts

Hello Bill Luey,

Tax refundable hand in dividends RDTOH

The amount relating to the refundable tax on hand in dividends must be registered in the company's history.

To enter the amount relating to tax refundable hand in dividends for the previous year;

1.      Click on the ''Corporate History'' section available at the bottom of the Interview

2.      In the drop down menu select the year of the corporate history

3.      On the form, enter the amount in the field "Refundable dividend tax on hand at the end of the previous tax year "

For more information about the refundable dividend tax on hand, consult the link below.

The Canada Revenue Agency - T4012 p. 70 Income tax refundable hand in dividends


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...