Français

UFile Online - Can authenticator apps other than Google be used for two factor authentication?

Matt26

Hello, does anyone know if authenticator apps other than Google Authenticator can be used for two factor authentication with UFile Online? I submitted the issue below using the Contact Us page form, no response yet.

Many thanks!

Hello, I am trying to enable two factor authentication on my UFile Online
account. On the page "To add this UFile account", after copying and
pasting the UFile code from my authenticator app and pressing Verify, I receive the error "The Code is invalid". Can you please confirm if authenticator apps other than Google Authenticator can be used? Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Google authentication uses an industry standard algorithm. Any other authentication using the same algorithm, such as Microsoft authenticator, or any one of the many others in the playstore, should work. I don’t use UFile online though so I can’t test this. I do use an alternative authenticator on several other sites though where Google also works.

• 1 year later...
On 2/21/2022 at 9:47 PM, Matt26 said:

Hello, does anyone know if authenticator apps other than Google Authenticator can be used for two factor authentication with UFile Online? I submitted the issue below using the Contact Us page form, no response yet.

Many thanks!

Hello, I am trying to enable two factor authentication on my UFile Online
account. On the page "To add this UFile account", after copying and
pasting the UFile code from my authenticator app and pressing Verify, I receive the error "The Code is invalid". Can you please confirm if authenticator apps other than Google Authenticator can be used? Thank you

Finding a reliable website to purchase a Google Ads account was crucial for my advertising needs. After thorough research, I discovered a platform that offered a range of verified Google Ads accounts for sale. The website Buy Google Ads/AdWords Accounts provided detailed information about each account's history, including past campaign performance and account quality scores. This transparency allowed me to make an informed decision based on my specific advertising goals. The website also facilitated a secure transfer of ownership and ensured the accounts were properly handed over. Thanks to this website, I now have a ready-to-use Google Ads account that accelerates my advertising campaigns.

Yes, you can, that's what I used.